I let my membership lapse, do I need to create a new account to become a member again?
NO! If you previously had a membership, we already have an account for you in our system.
You will not need to create a new account to become a member again.
You just need to login to your existing account to begin the renewal process.
Login to Your Account
If you are unsure of your login information for your account, please Click Here to Submit a Request to the Member Services Team and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
How to Renew Membership
- First, you will need to login to your account by selecting the Login button from the top right side of the screen.
- After logging in, head to the Shop tab from the top navigation bar.
- Once you are in the Store, select the Join/Renew button from the Dues section on the right side of your screen.
- Select your membership category and click next.
- Make sure there is a checkmark in the box to include your insurance (for Standard Memberships only) and click Next.
- If you wish to add on any additional offers from our partners, select the desired box. If no additional offers are desired, make sure none of the boxes are checked and click next.
- Select your Soccer Journal delivery method. The print and digital version of the Soccer Journal is only available to members living in the United States or Canada. Click next.
- Consider a donation to the Foundation. Enter the desired donation amount and select next.
- Then, select Add to Cart.
- If you have any discount codes, select View Cart. If you do not have a discount code, select Pay Now.
- Enter your credit card information. Be sure to include your email address in the given field to receive a copy of the receipt.
- After you have entered all of your credit card information, review the amount is correct. Then, select Charge Credit Card.
- Once the payment has loaded and you are redirected to view the transaction, your membership payment is complete.
If you have any trouble completing the membership renewal process, please
Click Here to Submit a Request to the Member Services Team and we will get back
to you as quickly as possible.