Upper 90 Mentor Program
The Upper 90 Mentor Program is a new initiative developed in association with the United Soccer Coaches Advocacy Council. The program gives an opportunity to coaches not selected for the 30 Under 30 Program, but still interested in being involved in a year-long mentorship program. This program will help 90 young coaches connect with veteran coaches to assist them in finding a pathway to education, involvement, and engagement with United Soccer Coaches.
How it works:
- Candidates will complete the 30 Under 30 Program application.
- In the application process, candidates will be asked if they would like to participate in the Upper 90 Program if they are not initially selected for the 30 Under 30 Program.
- Those who are interested will select if they identify with any of the United Soccer Coaches Diversity Groups.
- Selected candidates may be paired with a mentor from one of the Diversity Groups.
- Access to a mentor from a diverse background dedicated to helping you grow as a coach
- Pathway to 30 Under 30 Program consideration
- Involvement with United Soccer Coaches Advocacy Groups