Each year our United Soccer Coaches Foundation awards scholarships to members who need it most. There are three types of scholarships: Convention, Education, and Host-a-Course.
Our application process opened on Monday, August 1st, 2022 and will closed on Friday, September 23rd, 2022.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sara Mason, Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Membership Services at (816) 471-1941.
- Current United Soccer Coaches Member; and
- Committed to the advancement of diversity and inclusion in the game of soccer; and
- Dedicated to serving the needs of under-served groups or communities; and/or
- Dedicated to serving the development of minority coaches; and
- Have a demonstrable financial need; and
- Be 18+ at the time of applying
- Should applicant be selected for a scholarship, they commit to using the award by 12/31/2023
All grant requests, including all supporting materials, become the property of United Soccer Coaches Foundation and will not be returned. United Soccer Coaches Foundation reserves the right to reject any grant request.
Organization(s) and individuals receiving a grant or scholarship from United Soccer Coaches Foundation will be required to utilize their award within 12 months of being notified.
Please sign in to leave a comment.