Review the recommended system requirements below for the best experience:
- Desktop or laptop computer (note: most computers purchased within the past few years will exceed the minimum requirements stated below.)
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- Windows: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (SP1 or later), XP (SP3 or later)
- Ubuntu: 12.04 or later
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
Processor / RAM:
- Single Core 1Ghz or higher (Dual core 2Ghz or higher, 4G RAM recommended)
- Windows: Chrome 72+, Edge 84+, Firefox 27+, or IE 11+
- Mac: Chrome 30+, Safari 7+Edge 84+, or Firefox 27+
- Linux: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+
- 1.5 Mbps "up" minimum (3+ Mbps "up" recommended). Note: wireless speeds are lower than your ISP's advertised speeds. You can use speedtest.net to test your speeds on your computer.
Hardware (recommended but not required)
- The microphone and speakers that come built-in to most computers is adequate, but a headset with a mic or a stand-alone microphone will create a richer, cleaner sound.
- Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended)
We also recommend downloading the latest version of Zoom to the device you will be using to view the sessions. Download Zoom here.