General Registration Policy
- United Soccer Coaches Convention registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Individuals MUST be 16 years or older to register for the United Soccer Coaches Convention and/or have access to the Exhibit Hall.
- Individuals under the age of 21 will not be allowed in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
- I understand that I will have to provide a valid photo ID to pick up my Convention credential.
- Any lost or stolen badge will cost $20 to replace.
- Firearms/weapons of any type are not permitted inside of the Convention Center or Convention hotel properties.
- By registering for the United Soccer Coaches Convention, I grant United Soccer Coaches permission to use my likeness in photographs and recordings taken during the Convention. This permission is granted for, but not limited to, all United Soccer Coaches promotional material.
- United Soccer Coaches prohibits unauthorized recording or live streaming of all sessions, networking events, and meetings.
- Schedule and presenters are subject to change at any time. United Soccer Coaches will attempt to post all schedule changes or presenter cancellations via the official Convention App in a timely manner.
- By registering for the United Soccer Coaches Convention, I acknowledge and agree that United Soccer Coaches reserves the right to remove me from the Convention if they determine that my participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Convention or the enjoyment of the event content by other participants.
- United Soccer Coaches is committed to data privacy and protecting your personal information. By registering for the United Soccer Coaches Convention, I agree that United Soccer Coaches and its Convention Exhibitors may send me Convention-related information.
- I acknowledge that my participation in the Event entails known and unanticipated risks, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- FOR ADVANCED NATIONAL COURSE CANDIDATES ONLY: I agree and understand that United Soccer Coaches has explained that the Coaching Academy program is physically demanding and I represent that I am physically able to participate fully in the Coaching Academy program. I hereby agree to save and hold harmless United Soccer Coaches, its staff, including coaches and each of its officers and directors (the persons and entities released hereinafter begin referred to individually and collectively as United Soccer Coaches) against loss or damage for any injury, illness or other condition arising out of my participation in the Coaching Academy program, and I hereby release, waive and forever discharge United Soccerbr Coaches from and any and all claims, which may be made by or on behalf of me arising out of my participation in the Coaching Academy program.
30 & Under Rate Policy
- I understand that my birth date must be on or after January 19, 1992, to receive the discounted rate.
- I hereby certify that the statements and information in this registration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I authorize United Soccer Coaches to investigate all statements or other information contained in this registration and any attachments submitted with it unless I have stated in writing to the contrary.
- I understand that should I provide any false information, I am subject to losing my event credential and not being allowed to return to the United Soccer Coaches Convention the following year. United Soccer Coaches reserves the right to choose to charge the difference in registration price if necessary.
- I understand that my birth date will be verified on-site at the registration area with a valid photo ID.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations will not be honored.
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- Meal tickets are non-refundable.
- Refunds requested before December 16, 2021 will be processed as requested without a processing fee applied. Refunds requested on or after December 16, 2021 will be processed less a $100 processing fee. Refunds may be requested until January 19, 2022. United Soccer Coaches reserves the right to refuse any and all refunds.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to United Soccer Coaches via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 19, 2022. Telephone requests will not be honored.
- United Soccer Coaches is not responsible for any change/cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agents, hotels, or other similar vendors.